Review - The Truth About Six Pack Abs

The truth about six pack abs program has fast become one of the most popular   diet /exercise guide on the Internet today. With hundreds of people each week parting with their cash in hope that they will look how the people on the cover of the program do. The Author, Mike Geary has put together a fantastic program that really opens up your eyes to how you should be training and more importantly, where you have been going wrong.

Before I got this program, I was a bit clueless about building tight abdominal muscles. I was one of the many people in the world that believed sit ups were a strong factor in any work out, but failed to see that sit ups were not really doing anything to give me great abs.

The main points of the program that totally blew my mind and changed my habits are:

  • The science behind getting six pack abs - I realized my current workout was completely wrong when I learnt that multiple joint exercises will always out perform single joint exercises.
  • The myth that is Cardiovascular exercise is the answer - This goes against conventional wisdom but too much cardiovascular exercise and/or sit ups can actually be stopping you from getting a six pack. (Evidence is presented to back up every word).
  • Proper  diet  and nutrition - The two monster in our  diet  that are preventing us from burning fat no matter how much exercise we do. (Yes this is true,  diet  is the most important factor).
  • Advance secret weapon exercises - These are not focused on your abs but work your abs a lot more than any sit up would.
It was a refreshing change to read that the Mike Geary does not believe in using machines or doing hundreds of sit ups a day. You are taught that the most important thing to do to gain six pack abs is to burn the layers of fat that are surrounding them. This is achieved through fantastic nutritional and exercise advice and in the program this is illustrated to you in hundreds of pictures making it very simple to follow. The exercises and recipes are based specifically in the program as they help build muscle, burn fat and speed up your metabolism.

To begin with I felt a bit overwhelmed with all this new information, a lot of it goes against conventional methods. But bit by bit, all the information started to gel together and make perfect sense. It does help that everything is explained in great detail and every word is back up by scientific facts.

The main thing I picked up from the author is the importance of understanding how  diet , exercise and general health all works together to help burn fat. I have learnt that it is the combination of  diet  and specific exercises that get you into great shape and keeping you that way. The amount of dietary and exercise advice you get within the program really guides you through your weight loss plan. Another great thing, is the support system. Mike Geary will try and reply to your emails within 1-2 days with full support. It is nice to know that he is passionate about helping you lose weight.

I started this program shortly after getting my head around all the new concepts and It has totally changed my outlook on fitness and health. I started to see some real results and thoroughly enjoyed what I was doing. I believe that this program can help anybody who is interested in looking and being healthy, male or female. Although you do need to be prepared to work hard and change a lot of your habits. But you will be changing for the better, as trust me I have done it and never looked or felt in better shape.