Weight Loss Gym Programs - Can I Please Have Some Fun To Go Along With My Results?

Boring doesn't serve anyone well. If it's boring, you want to walk away from it every time. This is every bit as true for  weight   loss  gym programs as it is for dull movies, lame speeches, or bland food. If it's not fun, you won't stick with it. You may lose a few pounds initially, but boredom will eventually pull you back, stifling your progress in quick order. In this article, I will tell you what my very favorite gym programs are and why. I hope it helps!

My favorite gym program for  weight   loss  is body pump! Sure it can be pretty challenging, but that is SO much better than boring! I love it because it is the absolute in total body activity. If you're unfamiliar with body pump, it is a 45-60 minute class using barbells and weights in exercises set to music. It is essentially pumping iron in rhythmic fashion in a group setting. You work each major muscle group twice, and it is anything but boring! Most importantly, it burns fat like crazy!

I also really enjoy my spin classes. Most people know what this is, but for those of you who may not, this is a great stationary bicycling class with many participants collectively cycling to rhythmic music. The cadence varies throughout the workout, as does the intensity. It is magnificent fun and can truly have you losing pounds and inches in record time.

Finally, I enjoy yoga. I know what you're probably thinking. Yoga for  weight   loss ? Oh, yes indeed! Absolutely! As we stretch our muscles and joints, trapped toxins are released into the bloodstream for elimination. This is a massive cleansing exercise, and also has the ability to calm and soothe, reducing your acidity. And do you know what your body does as its first line of defense against toxins and acid? It stores fat! Reduce the threat, and you reduce your body fat very, very quickly!