Will Walking Help Me Lose Weight? The Golden Rules to Losing Weight Fast

Will walking help me lose weight? Definitely yes. Walking can help you lose weight along with proper diet and consistency with your weight management program. It's a very interesting thought that walking is one of the key factors if you want to trim down your size and figure.

I walked for like 3 kilometers a day, why am I still fat? you may ask. Let's do a little math here: the more calories you take means the greater chance of gaining weight. The lesser the calories, simply means you will tend to lose weight, but that's just half of the equation and even if you reduce the intake of foods high in calories, it doesn't guarantee you the results. You need to do the other half of the calorie burning process though engaging yourself in physical activities.

Stop frowning there, pal. Physical activities doesn't limit you to stretching, bending, jogging and running across the State like Forrest Gump, walking is also a physical activity and walking does help me lose weight and that's one thing I guarantee you because I took my own weight management program into a different level - by walking 45 minutes a day. Here's the story:

I started out by cutting those starch and sugar away from my meals. I only eat lean meat, those without fatty tissues. Though I used to dig that part in any meat dishes, I totally kissed it goodbye, the next step is by switching my favorite steak to the side and my mushrooms as the main course instead. It sounds very vegetarian but no, I'm not. It's not necessary to eliminate protein; you need it to build muscles.

To control my appetite, I suppress it by drinking a glass-full of water before taking my meal. I also add lemon extract diluted in warm water, and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey. Lemon is known for detoxification while honey, well... there's a long list of health benefits tagged along its name.

Let's go now to the physical activity part: I am not a fan of gym class and aerobics; I really don't have time for that since I'm a permanent fixture in our office, working 12 to 14 hours for 5 days. Perhaps you can picture the rest from here since I already mentioned that I walked 45 minutes a day.

Walking help me lose weight because of the amount of calories I burned; you gotta see how sweaty I am because 45 minutes is quite a long journey. Dieting is hard at first, but once your system gets accustomed to it, it's going to be a hard habit to break.