Dieting is Not Fun - Is Overweight Better?

The trouble with all these  diets  out there is they are just  diets . They really don't inform you in short. It's all a lot of hoopla! And boring to say the least. So you are saying to yourself, yes, she is right. I have been there many times and even just having to lose a mere twenty-five pounds, I have not succeeded. Why? you ask, because of the way  diets  are published in books that just bore all of us to tears when thumbing through. And the cost just makes you want to throw these books in the closes trash bin. And forget this  dieting  forever.

These  diet  books are the authors version, maybe alright for him or it may be not for him. But you could care less. I have tried many times with the so called most read  diet  books. And why do you need to purchase a four hundred page book to find out how to lose weight? You don't. So this is how I made my commitment. I had an appointment with my Dermatologist. As I was sitting in the observation chair as I call it, he said"You need to lose twenty-five pounds." And on your way home stop in at the book store and purchase The South Beach  Diet  Book. And I did. That was seven days ago and I have lost nine and a half pounds.

That is something to rave about. I quickly opened the part of the recipes, and I thought to myself, no way am I going to be able to follow those recipes, and besides most of the recipes looked foreign to me. One recipe was mahi What is that? But to my surprise it wasn't that difficult to do. I started with day one and started trying to follow each days plan and it got easier and easier each day. The first two weeks is critical to follow that Phase 1 to the tee. And the next two weeks and so on till your weight is lost you still follow phase 2. So, now what do you think about  dieting ? It is not that difficult when you find a so called plan that fits you and everyone else who wants to lose weight and get healthier.

And a very easy plan to follow. I did and I am so happy that this nasty fat around my stomach, butt, and where ever is going away. This book of 294 pages is so interesting, I read it many times through each day. Learned more every time I read it. Giving up sweets, etc is not the end of the world, But it is to help you get rid of that so called fat that we walk around with everyday. Plus being able to fit into a pair of jeans that your stomach isn't hanging over when you try to zip them up makes me very happy. And feeling so much better when you hop out of the shower and look in the mirror and you see how great you are looking just with the 8-20 pounds you have lost on the phase 1 plan (the first two weeks.

Without further ado just take this information as a self help. And if you do decide you should feel so good about your commitment. And if you want to email me and let me know how you are doing? I would like that. Good Luck! And Be Well.